Synergy Group Fitness may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name, age, sex, height, weight and body measurements and bank card details
- contact information including email address, phone number social media user names
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping for the purpose of providing goods and services to you or your organisation.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address, social media channels, app push notification or phone which you have provided. You can unsubscribe from the emails at any time by clicking the opt-out link at the bottom of each email we send or by contacting email@example.com via email or on mobile 07739 396887.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, social media channels, app push notification or mail. We may use the information to customise the website and our service offering according to your feedback.
Where do we store the information we gather?
Internal server located at Reddishpink Media Limited who are our website provider. And servers for Glofox who are our booking software provider. Secure Trading and Stripe are our payment processors. We have checked and are happy each of these third part companies are also committed to the GDPR laws that govern data privacy.
Data related to current clients of Synergy Group Fitness is stored on an internal server which is protected by password access (for both the server and individual user accounts) and a firewall.
Synergy Group Fitness also stores paper copies of some of our client personal details. These are kept in a secure and locked filing cabinet.
For the purposes of promotional mailing and Accounts information, Synergy Group Fitness utilise Mailchimp software. We have checked and are satisfied that both of this cloud based software providers are also committed to the security of data and to GDPR laws.
Security and Protection.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure both physically and physically. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, Reddishpink Media, Glofox, Stripe and Secure Trading in place suitable electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we/they collect online.
Third party software used to store client data (such as Reddishpink Media, Glofox, Stripe, Secure Trading and Mailchimp) are companies compliant with GDPR laws.
Our website utilises a Secure Socket layer (SSL) to protect information in transit and is kept up to date (software) at all times to maximise security and protect your data.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
When someone visits www.synergygroupfitness.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Who can access my data?
Data stored on Reddishpink, Glofox, Stripe and Secure Trading servers may be accessed only by authorized employees of these companies and Ross and Bev Paterson of Synergy Group Fitness. Hard copy data can only be accessed by Ross and Bev Paterson and authorised staff at Synergy Group Fitness and used for the purposes of providing goods and services.
Who do I contact if I want my data removed?
If you would like us to remove your data, please contact:
Ross Paterson, Partner, Synergy Group Fitness.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – 07739 396887.
If you would like to unsubscribe from marketing email from Synergy Group Fitness, please lick the link at the bottom of the email which says “Unsubscribe”. This action will remove you from our mailing list and delete data stored.